Studio Katia – Blue Sky Fusion
Perfect mix for any creation.
-3M to 8M cupped sequins in soft blue iridescent sequins with hints of clear sequins.
-Each package contains approximately 2 teaspoons of sequins
-Comes in a re-closable bag for easy storage
Studio Katia – OCEAN WAVE CRYSTALS
- 3M to 5M transparent sea blue jewels
- Approximately 2 teaspoons of product
- Comes in a re-closable bag for easy storage
- These are not self-adhering
- Flat back
Studio Katia – SKY SET BORDERS
This stand-die set is a great addition to help you create scenes for your projects. This set features double dotted design and includes: two cloud borders, two puffy clouds, sunshine, raindrops, rainy dots, crescent moon and lighting.
Studio Katia creative dies are custom craft dies feature high-quality steel, made in the USA, and are compatible with most die cutting machines!
Marvy Uchida Jewel Picker Tool
The double ended Marvy® Jewel Picker is great for picking up Studio Katia embellishments. The large green tip is great for picking up larger objects while the red tip is great for smaller objects.
- Marvy® Jewel Picker will lose adhesion by catching dusts and oils.
- To regain its adhesion, just roll the tip on adhesive tape. This will pick up any dust and oils on the tip.
- To lessen its tackiness, touch the tip with your finger tips. This will add oil to the tip. If the tip looses it tackiness completely and using the adhesive tape to remove it does not work, then use an ultra fine sandpaper to rub off any dust and objects. This should recover its tackiness.
How to use
- Separate the objects so it will be easy to select.
- Lightly press the tacky tip of the Jewel picker on to the object until it adheres to it.
- Carefully place the object on to the desired area of your project.